We had our 9th LCNUG meeting yesterday. Dan Souk of Centric Consulting presented on CodeSmith, a topic near and dear to my heart:
- Using CodeSmith to create your own Domain-Specific-Language
- Code Generation templates act as your Documentation
- CodeSmith CodeGeneration: Super XSLT
- CodeSmith: Beyond Just Generation - Doing Simple Data Analysis
- Codesmith: Code Generation v. Refactoring
- Batch code generation with CodeSmith Console
Almost 20 people showed up, including several new folks. It's exciting to see the LCNUG continually grow.