The LCNUG and Alt.Net groups are hosting a Chicago Code Camp on Saturday, May 30th, at College of Lake County (CLC) in the Northwest suburbs. If you're a passionate developer looking to grow, this is exactly the kind of event you want to consider.
- 33 cutting-edge sessions across a wide spectrum of topics and developer communities.
- Presentations by industry leaders, MVPs, experiences developers, and tech leads.
- Networks with perhaps 200 local developers, which always results in great discussions with your peers.
- It's free!
- Tons of swag.
- Get to ask face-to-face questions with real experts.
- A full day of sessions - so don't skip out just because you can only make the morning or afternoon.
- See what new technologies could add value to your development projects.
- Lots of hands-on code, not just fluffy power points about ivory tower theories.
- You will be a better developer for having gone.
We're also looking for volunteers. Consider helping out, it's a great way to get involved.